THE ANTICHRIST SPIRIT AND THE SON OF PERDITION PT2
II Thessalonians 2:1 – 4 (PP the identity of the Antichrist)
- The spirit which characterizes the future Antichrist was at work at the time of the Apostle John.
- A final Antichrist is expected at the end of the age.
- The spirit of Antichrist is that of apostasy - departing from the truth.
- The spirit of Antichrist is that of a liar - denying that Jesus is the Christ.
Types of the Antichrist in Scripture
- Judas (I John 2:18, 22;) Satan enters Judas (Luke 22:3 – Revelation 12: 12) JUDAS was called the Son of Perdition (Jn 17:12) just like the Antichrist (II Thes 2:3-10; Rev 17:8,11***). These are the only two individuals in all of scripture identified as a son of Perdition. Judas was of Jesus anointed disciples who went out amongst the other disciples in two's with power and authority. Judas, the scriptures declare, abided in INIQUITY, and fell because of TRANSGRESSION Acts 1:18,25
- Jesus foreknew him and said that he was a devil, Jn 6:70; Satan entered Judas when he went to betray Jesus, Jn13:27; Lk 22:3; Acts 1:18,25*).
- JUDAS committed suicide after the betrayal and conspiracy to have Christ murdered, due to INIQUITY (Acts 1:18,25; Mt 24:12), just like King Saul.
- Again, both Judas and the Antichrist also called the Sons of Perdition (II Thes 2:3).
- The spirit of Antichrist operates in the church amongst Holy Ghost baptized believers (I Jn 2:18-23)
- KING SAUL... the anointing, which was the Spirit of God, Departed (I Sam 16:13- 23). THIS IS THE BEST OLD TESTAMENT EXAMPLE OF THE ANTI-CHRIST
- Persecuted the anointed king, priest, and prophet ... David I Sam 18:1 – 30:31
- Evil spirit possessed him when the spirit of God departed from him I Sam 16:13-23
- Killed 80 of the Lord's priests (Levites) for preferring and assisting King David I Sam 22:6-23
- Spirit of Murder and jealousy ... would have even killed his son Jonathan I Sam 14:21-45
- KING JEROBOAM ... (I Kings 12:25-33) THE FALSE PROPHET... SUBSTITUTE PARALLEL SYSTEM
- False people in ministry ... rebellious priesthood of man (Isa 30:1)
- Idols of Baal at Bethel and Dan (Later Judah also, II Kings 23:5) Ecumenicalism (Catholicism & Denominationalism) -- Syncretism --- BAHAI FAITH Substitute Feast Days (Today, Easter, Christmas, Sunday)
- DEPART FROM ME ... YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY (Matt. 7:21-23). These had His Spirit and walked in the anointing, power, gifts of the spirit and authority, but they pimped the word and spirit for their own purposes (Phil 1:15-18). Those elders who walk in this way are hirelings and tares of the wicked one (Jn 10:10-13; III Jn 1:9-11).
The son of perdition Pt3
Mystery Babylon Exposed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcH0DFh6vuA&t=2361s
- When we look at the Church today and compare it to what the apostles preached in acts and the epistles. WHICH JESUS, WHICH GOSPEL, AND WHICH SPIRIT???
- Matthew 13
24 Jesus gave them another parable [to consider], saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 But while his men were sleeping, his enemy came and sowed [c]weeds [resembling wheat] among the wheat, and went away. 26 So when the plants sprouted and formed grain, the weeds appeared also. 27 The servants of the owner came to him and said, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then how does it have weeds in it?’ 28 He replied to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants asked him, ‘Then do you want us to go and pull them out?’ 29 But he said, ‘No; because as you pull out the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, “First gather the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
- (TARES - Mormon? Freemason? Jehovah Witness? Roman Catholic?, Protestant?, Islamic? New Age? Babylonian Trinity? Alien?)
- II Corinthians 11: “2I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy because I have promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3 But I am afraid that, even as the serpent beguiled Eve by his cunning, your minds may be corrupted and led away from the simplicity of [your sincere and] pure devotion to Christ. 4 For [you seem willing to allow it] if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted. You tolerate all this beautifully [welcoming the deception].
- CHRISTIANITY PREACHES ANOTHER JESUS, BY ANOTHER SPIRIT, DELIVERING A PLETHORA OF GOSPELS … Some 45,000 Competing Christian Sects
I Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. no marvel: for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
I Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.
- The Spirit of Antichrist operates WITHIN the CHURCH: I Jn 2:18, II Jn 1:7 THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY 1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
- Spiritual Delusion for Christians who reject truth and are not Sanctified.
- Lying Spirits in the mouths of the prophets will be likewise sent to deceiving "Christian” leaders and alleged denominational prophets (I Kings 22:5f).
- Hell has enlarged its border for rebellious Christian who are Tares (Isa 5:13-20; I Thes. 1:7-9; )
- Strong Delusion given to make the wicked intoxicated with their heretical lies (Isa 66:4; Prov 21:16).
- There will be preaching everywhere, but false teachers of Christianity, yet there will be a Famine for the Word of God (Am 8:11).
- TITUS 1
9 He must hold firmly to the trustworthy word [of God] as it was taught to him, so that he will be able both to give accurate instruction in sound [reliable, error-free] doctrine and to refute those who contradict [it by explaining their error]. 10 For there are many rebellious men who are empty talkers [just windbags] and deceivers; especially those of the circumcision [those Jews who insist that Gentile believers must be circumcised and keep the Law in order to be saved]. 11 They must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families by teaching things they should not teach for the purpose of dishonest financial gain. 12 One of them [Epimenides, a Cretan], a [c]prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.” 13 This description is true. So, rebuke them sharply so that they will be sound in the faith and free from doctrinal error, 14 not paying attention to Jewish myths and the commandments and rules of men who turn their backs on the truth. 15 To the pure, all things are pure; but to the corrupt and unbelieving, nothing is pure; both their mind and their conscience are corrupted. 16 They profess to know God [to recognize and be acquainted with Him], but by their actions, they deny and disown Him. They are detestable and disobedient and worthless for good work of any kind.
- The SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST IS CLEARLY OPERATING IN THE CHURCH!! THE QUESTION TO ASK FOR UNDERSTANDING THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY IS ... HOW CAN ONE WHO HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD, BECOME A HABITATION OF DEVILS, AND THEIR SANCTUARIES MADE DESOLATE?
- ANSWER: THEIR WILLFUL TRANSGRESSIONS (Heb 10:26-31; Rm 1:18,21,26) will cause the Lord to depart, withdrawing His Spirit from them; thus, leaving their TEMPLES DESOLATE.
- ONCE THEY GO INTO THIS STATE OF PERDITION, Iniquity will abound (Mt 24:12) and they shall persecute the righteous (Dan 7:21-27; 8:232-26; Rev 7:9-4; 13:1-10; 17:12-14; 12:1-6,12-17; 20:4).
- THIS IS THE ABOMINATION SPOKEN OF BY DANIEL, Jesus, and His apostles (Dan 8:10-14, 23-27,30-37; 9;26,27; Mt 24:12,15; Mk 13:14; II Thes 2:3-12)
- The HOLY PLACE IS THE SPIRITUAL TEMPLES OF THE SAINTS (I Cor 3:16,17; 6:19,20; Rom 12:1,2). Rather than presenting their bodies as a living sacrifice, they pervert themselves (their temples I Cor 3:16,17), and enjoin Christ who dwells within them, into their transgressions of harlotry and idolatry (I Cor 6:15-20).
- The ANTICHRIST AND TARES WILL Commits Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost:
- Hebrews 6:4
4 For [it is impossible to restore to repentance] those who have once been enlightened [spiritually] and who have [a]tasted and consciously experienced the heavenly gift and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted and consciously experienced the good word of God and the powers of the age (world) to come, 6 [b]and then have fallen away—it is impossible to bring them back again to repentance, since they again nail the Son of God on the cross [for as far as they are concerned, they are treating the death of Christ as if they were not saved by it], and are holding Him up again to public disgrace. 7 For soil that drinks the rain which often falls on it and produces crops useful to those for whose benefit it is cultivated, receives a blessing from God; 8 but if it persistently produces thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned.
- The ABOMINATION of DESOLATION occurs when spirit-filled Christians FALL AWAY (II Thes 2:2; Dan 9:26,27), REJECT Christ, transgress His commandments…
- THE ABOMINATION OF TRANSGRESSION
(Dan 8:11-13), and commit blasphemy against the Holy Ghost (Heb 6:4-6); thus DRAW BACK unto perdition to ABIDE in iniquity in the last days (Heb 10:39; II Pet 2:11-22; Mt 13:38-42; 24:12). Subsequently, Christ will turn them over to the devils that they used to have authority over (Rm 1:21,26) and their temples become possessed by a habitation of devils (Heb I0:29; Cor 3:16,17; 6:19,20).
- We will look at other historical accounts of YHWH removing His spirit from those whom He loved, and once experienced His glory.
26 For if we go on willfully and deliberately sinning after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice [to atone] for our sins [that is, no further offering to anticipate], 27 but a kind of awful and terrifying expectation of [divine] judgment and the fury of a fire and burning wrath which will consume the adversaries [those who put themselves in opposition to God]. 28 Anyone who has ignored and set aside the Law of Moses is put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much greater punishment do you think he will deserve who has rejected and trampled underfoot the Son of God, and has considered unclean and common the blood of the covenant that [d]sanctified him, and has insulted the Spirit of grace [who imparts the unmerited favor and blessing of God]? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine [retribution and the deliverance of justice rest with Me], I will repay [the wrongdoer].” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”
14 Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord. 15 Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God.