- Revelation 6:1–6 1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.”
- Revelation 6:1–6 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that peoples should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
- Revelation 6:1–6 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
OTHER NAMES OF THE ANTI-CHRIST
- "the little horn" (Dan. 7:8) • "the insolent king" (Dan. 8:23) • "the prince who is to come" (Dan. 9:26) • "the one who makes desolate" (Dan. 9:27) • "the despicable person" (Dan. 11:21) • "the strong-willed king" (Dan. 11:36) • "the worthless shepherd" (Zech. 11:16-17) • "the man of lawlessness" (2 Thess. 2:3) • "the son of destruction" (2 Thess. 2:3) • "the lawless one" (2 Thess. 2:8) • "the beast" (Rev. 11:7; 13:1; 14:9; 15:2; 16:2; 17:3, 13; 19:20; 20:10)
- Old Testament New Testament Daniel 2 31-33 2 Thess. 2 3-12 Daniel 2 41-44 1 Jn. 2 18, 22
Daniel 7 7-8, 11-12 1 Jn. 4 1-4
Daniel 7 19-20, 26 2 Jn. 7
Daniel 8 8-14 Rev. 6 2-8
Daniel 8 17-26 Rev. 9 11
Daniel 9 27 Rev. 13 1-10
Daniel 11 21-45 Rev. 17 8-17 Rev. 19 19-20
- Antichrist (1 John 2:18) Ø Little horn (Daniel 7:8; 8:9) Ø Prince(Daniel 9:26-27) Ø One who makes desolate (Daniel 9:27) Ø Willful king (Daniel 11:3) Ø Man of lawlessness (2 Thess. 2:3) Ø Son of perdition (2 Thess. 2:3) Ø Beast (Revelation 13)
Ø Dragon (13:1) = Satan (12:9)
Ø Beast out of the Sea (13:1-10) = Antichrist
Ø Beast from the Earth (13:11-18) = False Prophet
The Father= Satan
The Son = Antichrist
The Spirit=the false prophet
- 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4 “Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.”
- “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”
- Revelation 13:1–2 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
- Revelation 13:3-4 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast.4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
- The Son of Perdition, The Man of Sin (II Thes 2:3-7) ... are terms for the antichrist, a Type of Judas
I Jn 2:18,22 …SATAN ENTERED INTO JUDAS (LK 22:3) SATAN ENTERS THE ANTICHRIST Rev 12:12
- DEPART FROM ME ... YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY (Jn 7:21-23). These had His Spirit and walked in the anointing, power, gifts of the spirit and authority, but they pimped the word and spirit for their own purposes (Phil 1:15-18). Those elders who walk in this way are hirelings and tares of the wicked one (Jn 10:10-13; III Jn 1:9-11).
- The First known TRANSGRESSOR was the angelic cherub named LUCIFER. INIQUITY DEFILED HIS
- SANCTUARY (Ezek 18:1-18*, Isa 14:11-18; Lk 10:18). Adam was the Second Transgressor that effected His creation: Natural Terrestrial Death
- Israel Defiled her SANCTUARY both naturally (Ezek 5:11-15) with an image of Jealousy (Ezek 8:3- 9:10) and spiritually (Ezek 6:9; 16:30,49) by playing the harlot.
- IMAGE OF JEALOUSY (Ezek 8:3,5) ... Three (3) abominations in His house (Ezek 8:6-18).
- YHWH cleansed His temple starting with the elders (Ezek 9:4-12).